Wednesday, September 10, 2008

One Look Could Kill: Finally Cooling!!

My first thought when I woke up this morning was, "Woah. It's a bit chilly in here." My second thought when I woke up this morning was, "WOAH!! It's a bit chilly in here!! WOOHOO!" (This was followed by me gleefully flinging myself out of bed cheering...which confused the hell out of my barely-awake husband.) There are only so many 85+ degree days in a row that a girl can handle, and with all of the little Fall purchases that I've been racking up, I've been dying to break them out!





I was so happy to finally get to wear this Old Navy shirt that I've been hanging onto for a few months. It's made out of the softest sweatshirt-like material possible, but still has a flattering, billowy cut. I could just live in this shirt. ;) I paired it with my trusty studded Bitten wedges and a white fishnet scarf I grabbed from H&M last season. Because things at work have been SO busy lately, I haven't really had the time or energy to put thought into my outfits or makeup, but today, I made the time. I feel better already.





Oh, and I had to include one of the little demon who "helps" with my makeup each day. Meet Spooky!

5 comments:

Corinne said...

That whole outfit is adorable! The top looks especially comfortable, and your make-up looks gorgeous!

Linda said...

Thank you!! :D To call this top "comfortable" wouldn't even approach it. It's just fabulous! I need to find more ways to wear it.

Gabby said...

Your makeup looks INCREDIBLE! I love it! Great outfit too, I really like the shirt :)

alarmaa said...

Gorgeous make-up!! I love the loose grey shirt too.

Linda said...

Gabby: Thank you!! :) I haven't felt like doing makeup in a while, and haven't really liked my makeup in even longer, so I liked this. :D

Clara: Thanks! I think I want to marry this shirt. lol