Monday, June 9, 2008

One Look Could Kill: Worker Bee

Ever since seeing The Devil Wears Prada, I've wanted to spice up my work wardrobe with things I wouldn't mind wearing outside of the office as well. While I do work in an office, their standards for dress are slightly more relaxed than most. In fact, I work with more fashionistas than I ever have before, so damn, I need to up my game! ;)

I mentioned this in a previous post, but this is my first time trying out the black t-shirt/bright miniskirt combo. I think that it's just classy enough for work, but could be taken out for a night on the town, too!



Shirt: Thrifted ($2)
Tank Top: Freebie at a movie promo!! ($0)
Skirt: The Limited, on a super sale ($6)
Shoes: Candies from Kohl's ($19)
Studded Bracelet: Claire's ($3.50)
Bag: Bitten by Sarah Jessica Parker sold at Steve & Barry's ($8.98)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute! I love the red skirt!