Friday, October 10, 2008

Acid-Washed

I haven't been posting too many "looks" lately. I've just been so exhausted in the mornings that putting together a chic outfit doesn't come to mind. All that comes to mind is coffee. Lots and lots of coffee.

With that being said, I had fun breaking out some new digs last week.




I broke out the acid-washed jeans that I bought a few weeks back. I LOVE these jeans...my husband, on the other hand, despises them. Pair that with his hatred for leather fringe and he's probably vomiting thinking of my style right now. haha I'm lucky, though, to have a guy that stuff doesn't matter to.

I wore this out to an art exhibit opening in Baltimore.

Looking at the pictures, I think it's time I invested in a good tripod. I HATE asking people to take pictures of me, and I'm never satisfied with the 2-3 shots they snap. I think I'd be more content snapping away pictures of myself happily and editing it down.

Who takes YOUR pictures? Do you do it yourself, or have a talented friend?

Blazer: Mossimo for Target, $25
T-Shirt: Hanes men's t-shirt (the ones that come in packs of 5), $9/5 shirts
Jeans: Burlington Coat Factory, $22
Shoes: Aldo Koudougou, $70
Fedora: Forever 21's Fabulous Fedora, $5.50

2 comments:

Gabby said...

I LOVE those jeans. They look amazing on you.

My boyfriend takes my pictures :) I hate taking them myself, haha.

Linda said...

Thank you, lady! They're ridiculously comfy, too.

haha That's awesome that he takes them for you! And damn, he does a great job. ;D My husband took these pictures of me...and I just felt weird. If I didn't like a shot, I'd just say "thank you" and move on, so I didn't badger him. hahah