Thursday, August 25, 2011

Drape me in leathers & feathers

As summer is ending and all of the Fall collections are hitting the stores, I'm feeling somewhat uninspired. This is rare for me. I completely thrive on this season as with it usually comes sweaters, boots & jeans - my favorite uniform. Lately though, I'll look in stores and see racks filled to the brim with florals (hell no), wispy fabrics (no thank you) or neon colors (kill me). I was missing that smack-in-the-face of the fall fashions I've come to love.

Then...I saw it. The new collaboration between model Erin Wasson and Zadig & Voltaire. You guys, I just about fell to the floor when I saw this. The collection channels everything I want my fall wardrobe to be - from the loose, flowing hair with feathers peeking out, to the skinny jeans + flannel shirts, to OMG THE LEOPARD BLAZER. There's a witchy/70's rock n' roll vibe to the whole thing and I am so feeling all of it.











source: whowhatwear.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow! that photo spread is RAD! come on fall!
xoxo kat