Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Another huge sale!!!

Sadly, the two pairs of shoes I was most excited about recently (Colin Stuart & Jessica Simpson) just.don't.fit. My loss is your gain...

Click here to go to my Livejournal! It's the 2nd entry down.

You don't have to have a LJ account to comment. Just comment anonymously and leave a place I can contact you.






....and I hate to ask this, but if anyone can repost this for me on their My Space/Facebook/whatever, I'd be eternally in love with you. LOVE.

5 comments:

Heather said...

I just got a pair of Jessica Simpson shoes and they're HOT buy way too slutty for graduation. I'm still not sure whether I'm gonna keep them or return them, but I am definitely pissed that I still have to find something. Also, I wonder if it's her whole shoe line that runs small? When I ordered mine they said to order a half size up (I did) and I still had to squeeze my foot in, but maybe because they had just come in from outside. I HATE shoe shopping more than anything else.

Linda said...

Heather: Oh that STINKS! Maybe it is her whole line. This was my first pair of JS shoes. I'm usually a 6.5 or 7 and these just DIDN'T fit. My poor pinky toe gets squished.

Tereza Š. said...

I love the white boots

eveline fashion-diary said...

nice stuffs :).

ouyang said...

christian louboutin
boots
high heels
womens boots
heels
women's shoes
knee boots
women's boots
black shoes
boots shoes
new shoes
high boots
black boots
manolo
Chloe
christian
----------------------------------------------
christian shoes
manolo blahnik
giuseppe zanotti
miu miu
christian louboutin pumps
christian shoes spring 2010
salvatore ferragamo
jimmy choo
choo shoes
christian louboutin shoes
christian louboutin pumps
manolo sale
blanhnik shoes
miu miu shoes
knee high boots
thigh high boots
knee high
pumps shoes
red shoes
brown shoes
leather shoes
louboutin size shoes
black leather shoes
leather shoes boots
designer shoes
women's sandals